Tori Spelling saved lots of stuff from the landfill this weekend when she held a hugeÂ yard-sale. The sale was actually held inside the home that she and hubby Dean McDermott are currently renting. Cellphones and cameras had to be left at the door if you wanted to get your hands on Spelling stuff.
It’s all part of the season finale of her So NoTORIous show. Next season, the couple will leave LA and start a bed-and-breakfast. According to People magazine, Tori “had to break away from the past and be ready to start anew. It’s out with the old, in with the new.”
Among the items supposedly sold and purchased:
* Plastic hangar with Tori’s name on it: $50
* Invitation to former co-star Jason Priestly’s 2005 wedding: $5
* An embroidered pillow, with the words “If it’s not one thing, it’s your mother.”: $100
* Four pieces of vintage Louis Vuitton luggage: $1600
* Tori’s custom-made roller skates:Â $25
* Rubber duck:$5
*Â Furby toy: $25
*Â Dominatrix leather whip: $20Â
Oh, and was this a charity event, or what? “It’s for Tori,” said an estate worker. I assumed as much, as when it’s for charity, that part is shouted from the rooftops. Oh well, she needs the money.