by Michael dEstries
Categories: Animals
Tags: .

stone.jpg

Last night at Elton John’s Oscar Party, actress Sharon Stone arrived to the bash without a zoo of animal furs trailing behind. At first, it was a welcome relief to finally see Stone take a respite from promoting the fur industry — but then we noticed the paw. The chopped off dead rat’s paw. On her coat. WTF?

Apparently, Stone wore the paw for good luck. I know rabbits were once all the rage for this, but a rat? Any paw ripped from an animal and then worn on a coat seems macabre.

Way to go Sharon — you continue to impress us with your frightening ways. Please. Stop.

via dlisted

About Michael dEstries

Michael has been blogging since 2005 on issues such as sustainability, renewable energy, philanthropy, and healthy living. He regularly contributes to a slew of publications, as well as consulting with companies looking to make an impact using the web and social media. He lives in Ithaca, NY with his family on an apple farm.

View all posts by Michael dEstries →

12 Responses to Sharon Stone Scares The Hell Out Of Us With Dead Rat’s Paw

1. ChooChooCharlie says:

What a disgusting person. I am about to throw up my vegan lunch :(

2. Emily says:

I’m not a vegan. I’m not even vegetarian. I’m still completely repulsed.

3. charlemagne says:

Sharon Stone is disgusting.

Stone is a has-been and her love of tortured dead animals is affecting her karma.

4. parrish says:

Who dares me to wear Sharon Stone’s foot on my coat to a party?

5. ash says:

What is wrong with her?

6. To Sharon and all of Elton’s friends,

It would be good to love Ellen in a way that would mean the world to future generations.

My letter to the President and the Palestinians. (click on my name to view more)

7. Pingback: How Much Would You Pay For Elton’s John? // Archives // ecorazzi.com :: the latest in green gossip

8. Pingback: Hoopla - Entertainment Blog » Blog Archive » Sharon Stone calls upon the power of the rat

9. Pema says:

my whole thing is… what’s the difference between that rat’s paw and a “normal” everyday, run of the mill leather purse?

10. Pingback: Sharon Stone Wears Hollowed Out Pig’s Head To Charity Event // Archives // ecorazzi.com :: the latest in green gossip

11. Pingback: The iPhone: Now Available In Python Skin « ecorazzi.com :: the latest in green gossip