Announcing The Veg Blog Round-Up: News From Around Web!
Here on Ecorazzi we’re ALL ABOUT new and exciting features that accentuate the green and bring out the celebrity in everyone! October is Vegetarian Awareness Month and since we firmly believe in partying like rock stars for awesome causes, we are super excited to announce the very first edition of our Veg Blog Round-Up: News From Around Web!
Here’s how it works: each week our team of experts will scour the internet in search of the hottest vegetarian news from our favorite meat-free blogs and bring it back to you nice and warm! To kick off the feature, we’ve compiled a list of a dozen veggie/vegan blogs that we LOVE to read! Check out the list and make sure to stop by the sites and say hello.
(Like a parent’s love for their children, we embrace all of these blogs equally. Therefore, this list is in no particular order.)
1. SuperVegan.com– Super Vegan has by far the most extensive guide to New York City vegan living I’ve ever seen. With regularly updated news, a vegan web directory and a calendar of events, SuperVegan has got you covered!
2. GirlieGirlArmy.com– As we mentioned before, Chloe Jo is Ecorazzi’s new bff and we think her blog is simply dreamy. GirlieGirlArmy.com is essentially the bible of sexy green glamour and as a passionate vegan, you can trust that Chloe’s recommendations are good for your health, your planet and your fellow animals.
3. VeganYumYum.com– This vegan cooking blog literally makes me drool. No I mean like seriously. With stunning photography, incredible recipes and a really helpful how-to section, Vegan Yum Yum could make even Sarah Palin go veg!
4. VegetarianStar.com– A blog after our own heart! Vegetarian Star popped up on our radar only a few weeks ago and since then we’ve already checked their site about a bazillion times. If you love celebrities as much as we do, make sure to stop on by to VegetarianStar.com and say hello.
5. LivingWithoutMeat.com– On Living Without Meat, Sally Anderson shares her passion for all things veg. As a Philadelphia native, Anderson’s blog is a great way for those visiting or living in the city of brotherly love to find a little vegan love!
6. Vegan.com– An oldie but a goodie! Erik Markus has been promoting veganism since before I knew what tofu was. Each week we look forward to reading his thoughts on the latest news affecting the vegan community and we’re positive that you will too!
7. TheDiscerningBrute.com– Ecorazzi chilled with Joshua Katcher, owner of The Discerning Brute, on World Vegetarian Day and we totally approve. Josh uses his blog to showcase the vegan lifestyle in a fun, informative and, of course, classy way. Plus, he totally turned us on to Dr. Cow cheese – a product we’re now hopelessly addicted to!
8. Blog.Peta.Org– Love em or hate em, PETA remains at the forefront of all things animal rights. While their ideas are sometimes severe, their blog is fun, sassy and quick to break great vegan news. We read it everyday!
9. ThePPK.com– What’s the PPK you ask? The Post Punk Kitchen…duh! Besides releasing one of the most delicious vegan cookbooks ever, the folks at Post Punk Kitchen pen a regularly updated blog that we think is just plain fun.
10. VeganFreak.com– I know you are, but what am I? As founders of the Vegan Freak podcast, Bob and Jenna Torres use their blog to provide vegan support, community, and entertainment. I mean could you ask for anything more?
11. DawnWatch.com– Conceived by Thanking The Monkey author Karen Dawn, DawnWatch.com is an interactive community jam-packed with the latest animal rights news. Also, make sure to subscribe to her email list and get action alerts sent to your computer!
12. VeganSoapbox.com– The folks at Vegan Soapbox know what’s up! With recipes, news alerts and an online store, VeganSoapbox.com is the mother teat of all things veg! We’re sure you will approve!
Do you have a veg blog that we don’t know about? Leave a comment below and tell us where the sugar’s at!