Presenting The Ecorazzi List Of Vegan-Approved Halloween Candy!!
Three 6 Mafia got it right when they said, “It’s hard out here for a pimp.” But even though it still might be hard for said “pimp,” things are getting easier and easier for all the vegans in the house. As Halloween Eve approaches and that sweet tooth starts a achin’, we here at Ecorazzi would like to review a few cruelty-free candies suitable for that adorable little costumed vegan in your life. So now, for your snacking enjoyment, here’s a list of our top 10 favorite vegan candies that are just perfect for that recycled, eco-friendly trick-or-treating basket we know you’re rocking!
1. Swedish Fish– Who says vegans can’t eat fish?
2. Sour Patch Kids– Abbot and Costello, Laurel and Hardy, Sweet and Sour. I’ll take wonderful duos for three hundred, please.
3. Jelly Belly’s– Yep! All are vegan! Truly the flavor inventors dream!
4. Chick-O-Stick– Peanut butter? Coconut? UMMMM….YES PLEASE!
5. Bottle Caps– Like the taste of soda, but not the calories? Then try one of these bite size fizzy tasting yummies!
6. Mike & Ike’s– So many flavors and all fully vegan. You gotta love that!
7. Jujyfruits– A candy classic! I give these cavity-causing, sticky sweets two thumbs up.
8. Goldenberg’s Original Peanut Chews (those unidentified black and orange wrapped candies)- One of the most androgynous Halloween candies, but also one of the most delectable!
9. Airheads– HEY! Vegan sweets are never dumb!
10. Gobstoppers– Pure everlasting deliciousness – plain and simple!
Now your turn! What are some of YOUR favorite vegan Halloween candies?