fur_kardashian
by Michael dEstries
Categories: Animals, Causes
Tags: .

Just in time for the holidays, PETA has released another “Rather Go Naked” anti-fur ad — this time starring Khloe Kardashian from Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I could rant endlessly about why this family bothers me to no end, but I’m in a great mood this morning and should just keep the positive vibes flowing. For those still wondering how Khloe became involved, here’s some info from the release,

“The self-proclaimed animal lover admitted that she had no idea what happened to animals killed for their fur until a few of our videos opened up her eyes. “The videos are so graphic but they are so necessary for people to watch. I’m so grateful that I did get the opportunity to see them. I had no idea that’s how these animals are treated.” Khloe says she agreed to pose naked because she wants people to know that she is serious about the fur campaign and that she wanted to do her part.

For more on this latest fur-free ad — as well as a behind-the-scenes photo shoot video, jump over to the official site here.

About Michael dEstries

Michael has been blogging since 2005 on issues such as sustainability, renewable energy, philanthropy, and healthy living. He regularly contributes to a slew of publications, as well as consulting with companies looking to make an impact using the web and social media. He lives in Ithaca, NY with his family on an apple farm.

View all posts by Michael dEstries →

9 Responses to Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Her Fur-Free Booty For PETA

1. Pingback: Sophie Uliano, Summer Raynes Oakes To Judge Fur-Free Fashion Competition // Archives // ecorazzi.com :: the latest in green gossip

2. Kyle says:

Is it just me or did they make her up to look like Blanka from Street Fighter?

3. mark says:

mike peralta makes fun of her for being waaaaaaay to photoshopped on his blog

4. Pingback: Style Fix » Blog Archive » fffashion: Fur-Free Fashion Competition

5. Pingback: Khloe Kardashian Explains Her Furry Past, PETA Support // Archives // ecorazzi.com :: the latest in green gossip

6. anonymous says:

I SAW THE EPISODE WERE SHE SHOT THIS PICTURE AND WAS SO SCARRED OF HER BODY AND NOW THAT I REAALY GET A LOOK AT THE PIC………I DONT KNOW WAT SHE WAS SCARRED OF SHE FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL AND HER BODY IS BANGIN SHE IS JUT AS PRETTY AS HER SISTERS IF NOT MORE…………

7. christopher says:

hey she looks good like that and it dont matter that she is a lil fat. she is a real women so ppl need to leave her alone

8. sheryl says:

she is not fat!! she is tall and beautiful. Why everyone think that is skinny is the in thing, I thinks is better looking than your girlfriend christopher

9. justin says:

man that body look so good it should be a crime to touch it