by MPD
Categories: Eats, People
Tags: .

bob-harper-yogaSelf-disclosure: back in high school I used to weigh 255 pounds! Yikes, right?

That, of course, was back when I was chowing down on fast food at least 2 or 3 times a week and living possibly the least green lifestyle known to man. Ah, how times have changed!

Although today I’m 75 pounds lighter, I still find find myself glued to The Biggest Loser each season cheering on my favorite contestants and doing the ugly cry when they succeed.

Bob Harper, one of the trainers on the show (go Blue Team!), recently took to Twitter to preach the good news of dairy-free alternatives. Harper says:

“Try choosing a cheese alternative today to replace your regular one. You will be surprised how great some of them taste, my fav, vegan rella.”

“Try using Almond Milk today instead of cow’s milk today. It is a healthy alternative and tastes GREAT!!”

Here at the Razz we’re obsessed with dairy-free cheese and almond milk and are super jazzed to see Bob promoting the deliciousness!

via: vegetarianstar.com

10 Responses to “The Biggest Loser” Trainer Bob Harper Encourages Dairy Alternatives

1. Wow!

75 pounds???!!!

Congratulations on making and maintaining good choices to create a leaner, healthier you :)

2. Bunnyv says:

Awwwwwww, that makes me love Bob even more!

3. Adri says:

Well done, Michael! I’m working on helping my sister drop about 75 lbs. and I can tell her you did it with a vegan diet.

4. Carrie says:

i heart bob :)

5. Jim says:

I love CHEESE ! I love COWs…..I love the milk they make…I love the cheese that comes from happy cows in CALIFORNIA…. How much calcium is in nut milk…..LOL…thats funny….Hey Bob, pass me a glass of NUT MILK !!! LOL !!

6. VeggieTart says:

Uh, Jim, you do know that excess protein, especially animal protein, strips calcium from your bones, don’t you? Japanese drink almost no milk, and osteoporosis is all but unheard-of there. And unless you’re a calf, you shouldn’t be drinking milk from cows.

7. Carrie says:

almond milk has the same calcium and vitamin D content as regular cow’s milk

8. Jim vs. Cow in IQ test. i think the winner is obvious.

E

9. Pingback: Biggest Loser Trainer Bob Harper Goes VEG — Lowers Cholesterol 100 Points! // ecorazzi.com :: the latest in green gossip

10. Pingback: The Biggest Loser’s Bob Harper Rescues Dog And Speaks Out Against Puppy Mills « ecorazzi.com :: the latest in green gossip