Twitter Thursday Earth Day Edition: Eco-Starter Kit from Target
This Twitter Thursday is extra special because it’s Earth Day! This week’s prizes are brought to you by Target; which has recently implemented recycling stations in all of its stores. Located at the front of each location, the recycling stations offer guests a convenient way to recycle aluminum, glass and plastic beverage containers, plastic bags, MP3 players, cell phones and ink cartridges. A full description of recyclables that are accepted is available at Target.com/eco-friendly.
Today you’ll be entering to win an Eco-Starter Kit from worth over $100 and filled with lots of green goodies!
Target Eco-Starter Kit:
- Home Organic Towels
- Dr. Bronner’s Organic Fair Trade Shikakai Soap
- Burt’s Bees Shampoo and Conditioner Value Pack
- Conair ECO Ionic 1400-watt Dryer
- Radius Source Toothbrush 3-pk
- H2O Eco Bottle
- Reusable Tote Bag GiftCard
- Standard Reusable Shopping Bag
- Organic Archer Farms Fruit Bars
Want to enter to win? Just hit the fold below to find out more details!
How To Enter Via Twitter
1.) Join Twitter (if you haven’t already).
2.) Follow @ecorazzi on Twitter.
3.) At 3pm EST, we’ll send out a contest message. All you have to do is re-tweet that contest message and add it to your updates.(Limit 5 RTs per user.)
So if we say:
“Follow @ecorazzi and RT this to win: We’re giving away a big Eco-Starter Kit from Target! 40th and 80th person to RT this wins! #razztt”
Follow @ecorazzi and RT this to win: We’re giving away a big Eco-Starter Kit from Target! 40th and 80th person to RT this wins! #razztt
(Note: exact wording may differ at contest time. And it may be in another language. Or backwards. We advise having a mirror nearby just in case.)
4.) We will contact the winners via Twitter. Winners must Direct Message us within 24 hours with mailing address, phone, and email for shipping of the prize.
How To Enter Via Ecorazzi
There are two ways to enter to win on Ecorazzi.com. You may enter one time for each type.
- Simply leave a comment below telling us why you’d love to win this product.
- Sign up for our weekly email newsletter: The Dirt. Leave another comment telling us that you have joined (or are already a member of) our email list.
- You must use the email address that is signed up to receive “The Dirt” newsletter or your entry will not be counted.
Comments received through Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 11:59PM EST are eligible. Valid email address required. We will contact the winner via email. Winners must reply within 24 hours with their mailing address, phone, and email for shipping of the prize.