Ecorazzi Is Looking For NY and LA Bloggers To Join Our Team
Live in New York? Los Angeles? Like writing about good gossip, attending events, and mingling with celebrities?
We’re looking to bring on two new bloggers to help us develop content for the site, attend swank celebrity-fueled events, and network with charities and organizations working to make this planet a better place. In return, we offer a ridiculously low per post payment plan with bonuses for traffic scores, a large online audience to jive with, and casual Fridays.
Still interested? Really? Check out our qualifications after the jump.
To apply to blog for Ecorazzi, you must:
1. Have some command of the English language. Please do not suddenly decide that writing sounds like a great idea. Experience communicating thoughts to others through the keyboard is important.
2. Would enjoy hearing from people with previous blogging experience. Whether it be through Typepad, Blogger, WordPress, etc.
3. We use WordPress. You must know what that means.
4. We are looking for people to become active bloggers on the site. From someone who writes several times per day to those that write several times per week. People with tight schedules should not apply.
5. Have a sense of humor. We like to have fun with our coverage and would expect you to do the same!
6. Have some experience re-sizing photos and working with video embeds.
7. And here’s the big kicker: Live in NY or Los Angeles.
If all of these sound cool, please shoot an email telling us a bit more about yourself to email@example.com. We’ll then strike up a conversation and see if you’re a good fit for our team. As we only have a certain amount of slots available, please contact us as soon as possible!