Ecorazzi was founded in 2006 as a way to use gossip to inspire real good throughout the world. From celebrity efforts on humanitarian issues and the environment to spotlighting charitable organizations and healthy living trends – our goal has always been to highlight the work being done to make the world a better place.
Ecorazzi has been honored with various awards including:
- 2009 Best of Green Award from Treehugger for Best Celebrity Twitter Feed
- Featured in Glamour Magazine as one of 70 eco-heroes in April 2009
- 2008 PROGGY from PETA for Most Animal Friendly Celebrity Blog
- Top 15 Green Websites of All Time from Time Magazine
- 2007 Veggie Awards from VegNews for Blog of the Year
Are you a member of the press and are on a deadline? Email us now!