London Beer Week Has Lots Of Vegan Options
London Beer Week starts next Monday, and vegans don’t have to miss out.
More than 100 of London’s best beer bars and breweries are taking part in the festivities, offering £3 speciality beers and £5 boilermakers. Metro has compiled a great list of speciality and unusual vegan beers available:
- At Hawksmoor Spitalfields Bar, look for the Oatmeal Chocolate Stout
- At Well & Bucket, try the Chili Oyster Stot brewed just for this event
- SMITHS’ of Smithfield Craft Market offers ‘London Smoke,’ an imperial porter
- Belgo presents St. Bernardus Witbier, a Belgian white beer
- The Rose and Crown has the best named beer on the list, the Beavertown Gammaray
- The Finborough Arms offers up N253 Oatmeal Pale Ale, the love child of an Italian Brewer & an English engineer
- Draft House Tower Bridge wants you to try the Four Pure Southern Latitude, a hoppy pale with tropical notes
- The Culpeper wants to give you a Big Hug Hibernation IPA, a cross between a wheat beer and IPA
- The DrinkUp.London Boilermaker Bar (they’re responsible for the event) rounds out the list with their DrinkUp.London Session IPA
To get drinking, you’ll need to get a £10 wristband. They’re available at Sharp’s Brewery London Beer Week Hub in Ely’s Yard, The Old Truman Brewery.
The variety of these vegan options surely deserves a hearty toast! Drink responsibility, friends.